This is a very useful and customizable music player with playlist. It is fully resizable, both player width and playlist height size can be changed in the xml.
It comes with two neutral skins (black and white) so it should nicely fit into most designs.
It has all the features you need, like shuffle (random), start play on load on/off, ability to hide some of the buttons, text display for each action when over a button and so on.
Despite the ton of features and customisations, this is extremely easy to use and set up, be it stand-alone or in your flash project.
Features:- dynamic, xml driven
- fully resizable
- ability to hide buttons
- ability to control weather the player starts buffering and/or playback when it’s loaded.
- text display for actions when over buttons (ex. Volume 70% or Next : [song name])
- slick design and interaction
- covers all the important bases for online mp3 players
- .psd Photoshop design included
- small filesize, just 22kb
- it can host an unlimited number of items
Settings you can change in the XML :- player width (px)
- playlist height when opened (px)
- load bar width
- initial song number (first song to be played)
- initial sound volume
- buffer first song on load on/off (this is useful when you have multiple player on the page or you have a bandwidth sensitive website)
- play on load on/off (some may want the player to start paused)
- replay button on/off (you can show/hide the replay button)
- previous button on/off
- next button on/off
- user ability to open/close playlist on/off (some might like to keep the playlist always opened or always closed)
- playlist opened on load on/off (player can start with the playlist already opened)
- close playlist on user select song on/off (playlist can auto-close when the user selects a new song or it can stay opened so user can select other songs and close it manually)
- title visible on/off (display/hide artist and song name)
- ability to set the action when the song playback finishes, can be set to pause/repeat/next/previous
- for each song you can set the artist name, song name and url of the mp3 file
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the MP3 Player with Playlist 01 Support Forum.