OverviewThis is a very nice high-quality Flash pie chart that allows for annotation of the diagram.
You can configure a chart fast and easily through an XML file. You can change
- Add the series/slices as you like. Define names, colors, filling transparencies, and URL links.
- Add as much annotations as you like. Set annotation marker’s transparency and color. Define transparency for series that are not relevant for a shown annotation. An annotation has a description and can relate to an arbitrary set of series/pie slices.
- Width and height of the chart
- Legends on/off
- Chart title (on/off), title color
- Labelling and text shown in the tooltip
- If the slices should have a bevel filter.
- Fillings on/off.
Everything is well documented.
If you liked this file you may be interested in these ones too: