Try out the english version
Try out the spanish version
Try out the swedish version
Try out the portuguese version
Client Manager System 3.0 is a web-based multi-user system filled with alot of great tools and has a neat flash interface.
The Client Manager System allow you to register administrators, super-users and users to manage-, preview- and share files.
When you register a new user the Client Manager System will by default create a folder for the user on the server.
With a P2P (Peer to Peer) connection you can share instant messages with all of those currently logged in to the Client Manager System.
This means also if an administrator changes the settings, the settings will take immediate effect to all of those online, thanks to P2P .
All data is loaded externally which means text, styles and language are completely customizable.
With a built-in settings panel you can also customize the Client Manager System to fit your needs while you are online.
The Client Manager System is currently available in several languages. These are: english, spanish, swedish and portuguese.
The Client Manager System 3.0 is easy to use and to make it even more easier here follows documentation and frequently asked questions:
- How do I install the Client Manager System 3.0?
- What are the reserved folders within the root/ folder?
- What is the difference between Admins, Super users and Users?
- Why isn’t P2P / Chat room working?
- How much can I upload and download?
- Why isn’t the File Manager working?
- How can I edit the language?
- Can I stylize fonts and font-colors?
- Why do I keep getting errors when I try to edit in Flash CS4 ?
- How does the P2P work?
Read more about the Client Manager System 3.0 here!