MUSIC VISUALIZER 1 .0
PIX8D is proud to present our latest invention, the Music Visualizer. We have taken advantage of ActionScript 3’s new features and Caurina’s Tweener to create this amazing effect. It sports 4 unique shapes that twists and moves to your music, and brings a new element to your flash designs. The Music Visualizer is fully customizable, giving you the ability to change its size, intensity, color, and more. You can also enable shape rotation, which changes the shapes at a set interval, or color change, which changes the color as your music plays. The Music Visualizer comes with a simple music player, which is also customizable, with the ability to play multiple songs. You can swap out our music player with any player of your choice. As always we hope that you enjoy our product, and please feel free to contact us through our profile page if you have any questions/concerns.
- 4 amazing shapes to bring life to your flash content
- Shapes can be changed with simple coding in flash
- Easy to update and customize both visualizer and music player through XML
- Able to load unlimited amounts of songs
- Able to enable color change
- Able to disable shape change
- XML controls things like particle color, size, stroke size, intensity and more.
- You can control the way the music is decoded to enhance the contrast of the visualizer
- You have full control over the time of transitions in both color and shape
- The music player can be swapped out for your own player
- And many more features