With This Extention You Can Use Microsft .Net Framework Facilities Inside Your Adobe Air Desktop Applications.
- Use Technologies , Libraries and Codes wrote in .NET Languages(C++,C#,Visual Basic,J#,etc) inside your Application.
- Increase your Application Performance.
- Increase your codes life time with modular and data driven design.
- It just works under windows . you can`t port your app in other platforms.
- Loading .NET Framework Assemblies From File(DLL or EXE) or From GAC (Global Assembly Cache).
- Creating .NET Framework Objects Instances From Action Script Side in Runtime.
- Converting Data Types Between .NET Framework and Action Script :
- Boolean <-> Boolean
- Int32 <-> int
- Uint32 <-> uint
- Double <-> Number
- String <-> String
- Byte <-> ByteArray
- Bitmap <-> BitmapData
- Object <-> DN_Object
- null <-> DN_Null
- Accessing Fields,Properties and Methods of .NET Framework Objects From Action Script Side.
- Listening .NET Framework Events From Action Script Side :
- Just “void Foo(object sender,EventArgs args)” like delegates are supported by far.
The extension can be used with:
- Flash Builder projects.
- Flash Professional CS6 (project example included).
- Flash Professional CS5 .5 (note that this is for advanced users only: you will have to use the ADT tool and an example project is not included).
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.