A simple set of double doors hide content beyond. Trigger them and they smoothly open to reveal your secret. If you choose, the view will zoom into the open doorway so the content has full stage.
Just drag-n-drop the movieclip onto a layer above your hidden content and resize/position it. In the movieclip you can set the following:
- base color of both doors
- base color of frame around doors (door jam)
- base color of wall and floor
- after doors open, will “camera” zoom into room?
- how fast to zoom into room?
- offset so that zoom centers properly
- how much to zoom in before clearing graphics for optimization
- classic effect that creates suspense
- add your logo, poster, etc to the wall
- tiny file size
- drag-n-drop convenience
- descriptive naming of layers, Library items, and ActionScript variables
- commented code
- optimized graphics
SWF STATS ::
- Dimension = n/a
- Published File Size = about 5k
- Frame Rate = 24fps
- Flash Player Version(s) = 7, 8
- ActionScript Version = 2.0
- Authored In Version = Professional 8
- Font(s) Used = n/a
FILES INCLUDED ::
OpeningDoors__F8_AS2_.fla= Flash 8 authoring file.
OpeningDoors__F8_AS2_.swf= Flash 8 published movie.
OpeningDoors__F7_AS2_.fla= Flash 7 authoring file.
OpeningDoors__F7_AS2_.swf= Flash 7 published movie.
_HELP_FILES_ (folder)= Contains all the help files.
BROWSE MY PORTFOLIO ::
TAGS :: doors, doorway, open, enter, intro, transition, effect, reveal, drag, drop, small