Part of PAPER TEXTURE TRANSITION collection!Click here to see other transition files
- It’s precalculated transition animation with custom front and back texture
- It’s not vector animation. It’s realtime rendered 3D based on my own tiny 3D engine – Plane3D class available also at Activeden – http://activeden.net/item/textured-plane3d-class-as2-as3/52824
- It’s not for banners because of animation data size, but excellent for other flash creations (websites, presentations, animations).
What you can change and customize?
- front and back texture of paper (animated or static movieclips, also can handle video embeded into movieclip)
- width & height of paper
- focal length (rendering perspective)
Interactive objects like buttons and input textfields nested into texture will work normally after finishing animation transition.
What you can’t change?
You can’t change duration of animation – it’s permanent, but transition is provided in three different time versions:
- Transition06_20 (20 frames animation length) – compile size 32kb
- Transition06_30 (30 frames animation length) – compile size 44kb
- Transition06_40 (40 frames animation length) – compile size 56kb
You can select and use proper version for your needs.
How to use it?
Need to paste some Actionscript code. See PDF help file and example files for more details.
What’s included in this package?
- full source code
- three different time-versions of this transition (20, 30 and 40 frames)
- all examples from preview file (.FLA + .AS file)
- Documentation in PDF file