A Papervision3D XML Gallery, animated using the Tweener class, supports unlimited amount of images, with next and previous buttons, supporting 20 thumbnails per page driven by XML . Very fast and smooth, with simple graphics/movieclips. Customise the colours of the movieclips on the Flash stage, and change the rollover colours in ActionScript with simple Tweener parameters.
Each page fades in and out fluidly on clicking the next or previous buttons.
As with most of my items and any future items, I try to emphasise on design without sacrificing on functionality.
Large Preview (when thumbnail is clicked):
Next Button and Photo Count:
General and Customisable Features:
- Gallery supports unlimited amount of images with 20 thumbnails per page.
- Customise the colours of movieclips using the flash interface on the stage.
- Animation is created using the popular Tweener Class and Papervision3D Class.
- Full Page gallery with auto resize, supporting resolutions of 800×600, and optimal viewing of at least 1024×768.
- Very smooth transitions, with little to no lag.
- Images and Thumbnails need to be a specific size for best performance. (Thumbnails: 190×115 pixels, Preview Images: 490×290 pixels).
- Almost all code in the ActionScript File is commented.
- Very little Timeline code, using a single Document Class.
- Images and XML stored in its own respective folders.
- Add your own gallery title – which is read from XML .
Please read the documentation for more details on its use and customisation if you have purchased it. Alternatively leave me a message.