- 7 unique particle systems.
- Easily adjustable colours, transparency, size and speed of particles.
- Fire, smoke and plasma effects.
- High resolution textures
- Import package into your Unity 3D: Make sure your Unity Project is open in the scene you want to place files within the package.
- Import to project: Double Click the included .unitypackage file then click on the import button after you have selected what you want to import. — or — Assets > Import Package > select the included .unitypackage file > Open > then click on the import button after you have selected what you want to import.
- Add to scene: Drag the desired Prefab directly to the Scene or Hierarchy from Project Window. The Prefabs will be located in a folder within the folder Assets_By_Unluck_Activeden.
- Blending two particle systems requires changing the Alpha Blended Materials to either Add or Multiply or else clipping will occur. This is only necessary if the two particle systems are placed on top of each other, not while looking trough one seeing the other.
- Scaling an entire particle system requires adjusting multiple properties. Large/many particles decreases runtime performance, particles should be limited within the renderer/emitter.
- Made for Indie version of Unity, Pro not needed.
- To make particles static and movable without spread, simply turn off “Simulate World Space” in the Particle Emitter component.
More Unity3D Items
• 4096×4096px resolution quality textures
• Animated textures without the need of Unity Pro
• Includes everything featured in the preview like materials, shadows, lights and textures
• Sounds on collision and break