IMPORTANTThis is Actionscript2 version of component. AS3 version available here:
DESCRIPTIONIf your are flash designer who like to work on timeline this is exactly for you. Easy usage component for pendulum swinging effect in 3D with custom texture/movieclip and few extra features.
Compile size – 4.5kb – excellent for banners.
Install MXP file via Adobe Extension Manager (successfully tested on CS3/CS4), or use component provided with FLA file in this package.
Drag & drop component from components window to stage and set parameters:
- movieclip to swing (linkage class name from library)
- animation duration (in frames)
- number of swings
- perspective focal length
- horizontal and vertical alignment of movieclip in 3D
- animated movieclips are supported
- no actionscript coding needed to use it
- you can use nested buttons or input textfields inside source movieclip (they will be activated after finishing animation)
- MXP extension with component
- 3 demo usage examples (same as in preview above)
- SWC file (compiled component)
- FLA file with compiled component in library
- FLA file with full source (includeing .AS files)
- Documentation in PDF file (with screenshots help)