IMPORTANTThis is Actionscript3 version of component. AS2 version available here:
DESCRIPTIONIf your are flash designer who like to work on timeline this is exactly for you. Easy usage component for pendulum swinging effect in 3D with custom texture/movieclip and few extra features.
Compile size – 4.5kb – excellent for banners.
Install MXP file via Adobe Extension Manager (successfully tested on CS3/CS4), or use component provided with FLA file in this package.
Drag & drop component from components window to stage and set parameters:
- movieclip to swing (linkage class name from library)
- animation duration (in frames)
- number of swings
- perspective focal length
- horizontal and vertical alignment of movieclip in 3D
- animated movieclips are supported
- no actionscript coding needed to use it
- you can use nested buttons or input textfields inside source movieclip (they will be activated after finishing animation)
Usage via pure actionscript:
Optionally, it’s possible to handle Pendulum Swing 3D via pure code:
import net.chamboow.PS3D.PS3DComponent; var myPS3D = new PS3DComponent(); // movieclip source class myPS3D.sourceMC = "movieclipClass01"; // duration of animation myPS3D.durationFrames = 30; // number of swings myPS3D.numSwings = 4; // horizontal align (LEFT, CENTER, RIGHT) myPS3D.hAlign = "LEFT"; // vertical align (TOP, MIDLE, BOTTOM) myPS3D.vAlign = "TOP"; // focal length myPS3D.focalLength = 800; // set strictly width to myPS3D.forceWidth = 400; // set strictly height to myPS3D.forceHeight = 100; // add to display list addChild(myPS3D);Documentation in PDF (usage screenshots attached):
- MXP extension with component
- 3 demo usage examples (same as in preview above)
- SWC file (compiled component)
- FLA file with compiled component in library
- FLA file with full source (includeing .AS files)
- Documentation in PDF file (with screenshots help)