This is a nice elegant menu which can show photos with each page you select.
Action script and XML file are well-commented. Please check comments in the XML file for how to use help.
SWF SIZE WITHOUT EMBEDDED FONTS
NOW WITH 2 IMAGE ANIMATION EFFECTS
I have updated the file with one more image animation effect.
The new file is reviewed and uploaded. Please download the file again if you have purchased already.
These settings can be controlled in the XML file…
1. imagewidth – width of images on the left of the buttons
2. buttonheight – height of the buttons
3. randomoverlapmargip – how much in pixels the buttons should overlap randomly
4. alphaspeed – speed for alpha animations – greater the speed, slower the animation
5. buttonlinecolor – color for button lines
6. buttontextmargin – margin from left for button’s text
7. buttonbackcolor – background color for buttons
8. randomleftbackwidth – random width of the background on left for the button (which shows on image)
9. leftbackalpha – alpha for the button’s left background
10. imagemovespeed – speed with which the images should move/change – greater the speed, slower the animation
11. textselectmargin – margin from left for button text when it is selected
12. textmovespeed – speed for button text animations – greater the speed, slower the animation
13. imagebackcolor – background color for the images on left
14. buttonshowrandomdelay – random delay to perform before showing each button
15. typingdelay – delay in typing for the typing effect
16. textextrawidth – extra width for the buttons including the text width
17. imagecolorstrength – color strength for the images when the related button is selected
18. buttontextcolor – text color on the buttons
A button node can be added in the XML file to show each button.
Each button node can have the following attributes…
1. text – text to show on the button
2. image – image to show on left for the button
3. link – link to open when the button is clicked
4. target – target frame or window in which the link should open
LOAD SWFs on BUTTON CLICK
An example version is attached with the file which loads SWFs that you assign via XML … please check.
Images in the preview are purchased from www.fotolia.com and they are not included in the file you purchase.