A unique PHP Hit/Session Counter for your website. This counter dynamically self-updates while detecting the number of individual users currently viewing your site as well as counting the total hits.
- Detects total number of unique online user sessions.
- Records total visitors.
- Auto refreshes within seconds.
- Well documented.
- Easily able to be modified.
- Works with PHP 4 .1+
- Does not require MySQL
- See Working DEMO Here
- Important Notes -
- Line 2 (.php file) – Make sure your $cfiledir directory path begins and ends with ”/” ... also make sure you use your complete directory structure:
(ie. $cfiledir = '/var/usr/f/fisch79/www/sessions/')- Line 4 (.fla file) – Do not change IF both .swf and .php files are located in the root site directory.
- Recommendation: (.php file) Change the $sess_timeout variable to a lower number (i.e. 30 or 60 or 180) for quicker updated “online” stats.
You might also be interested in: