New version of Pixel Block Text. All letters are array-defined combinations
in a 14×6 rectangle grid. Any shape can be defined within the grid dimension.
Main new features include
- Rotation around its own axis for each block created out of a 12 keyframe
- Option to add a mirror reflection to letters
- More characters: Uppercase and Lowercase, common special characters
and ? ! !! $ ¢ – . and you can always create your own characters
in a 14×6 grid.
- Use 3D letters or on-3D (flat) letters
- Add filters, including glow, bevel, blurX and blurY
- Multiple colors(tints) possible for the blocks in each letter.
- Add customizable rotating flares and shining lights to letters
- Choose different acceleration options and different block matching
And existing and improved features include
- 2 type of numbers, see below. And now including extra 7×4 grid small
- Delay between letters
- Spacing between letters
- Minimum and maximum Speed/duration of blocks movements
Minimum and maximum Speed/duration of blocks revealing into position
- Horizontal and vertical blocks movement distances
- Horizontal and vertical blocks radial movements
- Direction of in/out blocks
- Scale and Fade in/out option for blocks
- Add an alpha flicker to blocks revealing into position