• High resolution textures
• Easy to adjust rotation speed
• Premade Scene with lights and flare like in preview
• Starbox in 2048×2048px texture resolution
• Older version is included
Import package into your Unity 3D:
• Make sure your Unity Project is open in the scene you want to place files within the package.
Import to project:
• Double Click the included .unitypackage file then click on the import button after you have selected
what you want to import.
— or —
• Assets > Import Package > select the included .unitypackage file > Open > then click on the import
button after you have selected what you want to import.
Add to scene:
• Drag the desired Prefab directly to the Scene or Hierarchy from Project Window. The Prefabs will be
located in a folder within the folder Assets_By_Unluck_Activeden.
Notes version 1.1 16.11.2011
• Texture resolution upgraded to 4096×2048px on all textures from 1024×512px
• Added Glow, texture animation
• Removed cloud sphere, this is been replaced by adding a second material to the planet
• Fixed crashing webplayer
• Preview uses Simple Quality, 2048px compressed textures. For better/full graphics each texture needs to be set to 4096p.