This Flex 4 component allows you to slide a list of images (usually xml driven).
Note: if you are looking for more components similar to this one, you can check my full Plastique collection.
This component can be customized in several ways (using normal MXML attributes):
- show/hide the thumbnails navbar
- show/hide the navigation arrows
- show/hide the image description
- customize the slide duration
- select transition types
Supported transitions are:
- circleWipe (normal, reverse)
- crossWipe (normal, reverse)
- mosaic (rect, rectCrossFade, hex, hexCrossFade, rip, ripCrossFade, tiled, tiledCrossFade)
- push (left, right, up, down)
- rectWipe (normal, reverse)
- wipe (up, down, left, right)
Supported easing functions are:
The purchased package also includes:
- Flex library project: with all the source codes for changing the skin classes, including all the pixelbender shaders used.