Premium Flash Template
- Includes some bug fixes and improvments for Flash CS3. (Flash CS3 publish problem has been solved)
Description:The Premium Flash Template is a fully configurable and easy to use web template with a lot of great features. You can create attractive functional pages just with a few mouse clicks. The Premium Flash Template supports deep linking, which means that you can link to any specific part of the website. Deep linking also lets you use the browser’s back and forward buttons. You don’t need to download any other 3rd party frameworks to achieve deep linking. It’s built-in and ready to use. It works even for the gallery photos, try it out for yourself and see.
The Premium Flash Template has 6 different page modules and each can be reused multiple times. These modules are;
- Banner Page
- Standart Page
- News Page
- Portfolio Page
- Photo Gallery Page
- Contact Page
Features at a glance:
- Allows you to use the same modules multiple times. No duplication needed. Everything is managed through XML files.
- Fully supports deep linking (No external framework needed)
- Has an easy to use integrated photo gallery. (Can be used several times under different menus)
- Manage pages through XML, create hidden pages and share your deep links.
- Includes rotating news line component in the main page to announce the latest news.
- Includes an mp3 player with a real equalizer.
- Compact file size (181kb for the whole website)
- Allows you to use the external background files.
- Smart page caching system.
- Comes with a single SWF file (You don’t need to maintain multiple SWF files)
- Has 6 different modules (Banner page, standart page, photo gallery, news page, portfolio page, contact page)
- You can load external SWF files.
- Has a PHP based dynamic contact form.
- Developed using the latest flash technology AS3.
- No timeline code is used so you don’t have to spend hours to find the code in the timeline. There are fully commented external AS3 class files.
- Change content, colors, etc through XML.
- Comes with a help file covering each topic in detail.
What will you get?
- Pre-compiled swf files. (Resizeable and ready to use)
- User Guide. (14-page detailed help file)(In pdf format)
- Sample XML files and images.
- Required fonts.
- index.html and a php file to send e-mails.
- The FLA and accompanying source code.
- Photos from Photos8 (http://www.photos8.com)
XML Driven Horizontal Image Scroller