This is probably the most feature rich and powerful flash 2D carousel you can buy today.
Please view all the seven demo examples and keep in mind all we changed were the XML Settings, that’s all !
In addition to a normal 2D (flat) carousel we addedd some cool options like the fan style (all items facing the center).
With over 120 XML Settings, highly optimized code, AS2 and AS3 versions, tons of features, auto-play, mouse and slider scrolling this is the only flash 2D carousel you’ll ever need.
This product can be used within your flash project or stand-alone embedded in your html site.
Don’t get scared by the amount of settings, once you download it you’ll see that it’s very easy to use and edit and every setting is clearly explained in the help file (help&xml demo download link at the bottom of the description). Easy to use for beginners and an amazingly powerful tool for advanced users !
Main Features & Highlights- You get both AS2 and AS3 versions of the product so you can use it in any project
- Over 110 XML Settings, you can pretty much control everything from the XML without any need to ever edit in Flash
- Ability to have advanced effects on both the hover item and the other items (for ex. make the hover item larger and sharper and at the same time make all the others smaller, blurred and desaturated)
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian etc. (it can display all the common special characters)
- Autoplay with dual mode and multiple options
- Ability to easily change between regular and fan styles
- Can display square images, transparent pngs or animated flash swf files
- HTML Formatted tooltip text gives you the ability to format it however you want, use colors, bold, italic etc. (even small images)
- Comprehensive 19 page help in ms doc, pdf and html formats
+ so, so much more
Take our word for it, this product is really worth every penny.
Supported XML Settings (120+):As you can imagine with this many settings it would take ages to describe everything in detail, so here’s a quick outline. Please look over the xml sample & help file links at the bottom of the description for more details.
- product width and height (resizable with the ability to take up the entire window automatically)
- horizontal and vertical alignment of the carousel as well as fine-tuning vertical and horizontal offsets (move the carousel on a pixel level)
- carousel radius and axis angle
- choose between fan style and regular style. For the fan style you can have the tooltips rotate together along the items or not and we also added a cool option that flips the tooltips for maximum visibility if you want (no tooltip will be upside down).
- set up the size (zoom), alpha and blur for part of the items as well as the area (percentage) of this effect. This allows you to make a ton of amazing designs that don’t really have much to do with a regular 2D carousel (see some of the previews).
- maximum carousel rotation speed
- initial carousel rotation in degrees (on load) which allows you to have the carousel load in any position you want
- ability to increase the hover zone as well as control the percentage of the middle deadzone. You can also rotate the hover zone at any angle (if for instance you want to scroll when the mouse is moved up/down instead of left/right). There’s also a debug option that will show you the hover zone area.
- you can show a logo in the middle, in front or behind the items (stacking order), resize it, set it’s alpha and move it on both X and Y axis
- you can allow or disallow rotation by mouse location for slider-based rotation and auto-play (they can work in conjunction)
- delay after mouse out setting, ability to show/hide the hover zone for testing
- ability to have a solid color, image/swf background (with original or stretch scaling) or no background
- item width and height as well as default item zoom and default item rotation
- enable/disable select item on click and stop moving on mouse over
- stroke size, color and alpha for all states (normal, mouse-over and selected) as well as the ability to use glow effect in order to apply shape stroke for transparent png images (awesome). You can have square stroke or rounded stroke with the help of the glow setting.
- loader animation color, scale, alpha and rotation speed
- item reflections on/off, reflection distance, reflection alpha, reflection height, reflection blur (separate x and y blur settings), top and bottom alpha, mask size, mask gradient balance, mask angle (cool and innovative settings, you can obtain some really amazing reflections)
- tooltips can be always on, show up on mouse-over, follow mouse or stay with the item, can be disabled
- tooltips can scale with the item or not, they can be positioned on top, bottom, left and right and also aligned as you want on each of the sides and on top of that you can also fine-tune the X and Y axis offset
- you can have square or rounded tooltip corners and you can also apply effects on the tooltip background (like glow, blur etc.)
- you can set the tooltip text padding in regards to the background as well as the default text alignment
- you can set the default text size and default color (global settings for increased flexibility, overruled only by the html formatting in each text)
- you can control the tooltip background gradient (top, bottom, balance and angle) and alpha, stroke size color and alpha.
- you can choose the mouse over effects animation time and animation type, which gives you a VERY wide variety of animation options
- you can set effects on the hover item and most importantly on all the other items. You can combine tons of effects for some amazing results. Here are the possible effects you can apply (each with their own settings) : alpha, scale on x and/or y (zoom), blur, desaturate, brightness, contrast, colorize, exposure, tint, rotation angle, horizontal or vertical movement. Once you discover the power of our effects engine you’ll understand what we’re on about. - auto-play ability that can move rotate the carousel automatically and show all the items to your visitors.
- auto-play can either constantly rotate in a loop or jump a certain number of degrees with a cool animation (you can set the animation time, type and pause time between animations)
- ability to scroll using a slider and arrows (great for mobile touch devices, ex. Android powered)
- you can set the slider position on a pixel level as well as resize the whole slider (length) and slider button independently
- you can rotate the slider by any degree which means you can use it with a horizontal, vertical or oblique design.
- you can set the animation time and type for when the slider is used
- set the amout of degrees the carousel will rotate when the user clicks on the slider arrows
- ability to use the mouse wheel to scroll. You can also set the mouse wheel scroll direction.
- for each item you can specify the path, html formatted tooltip description, and the action to take when the item is clicked.
- each items action is completely independent from all other items
+ quite a few more, but we’ve probably already bored you to death
When purchasing this product you will get the complete editable source files (.fla, .as for both AS2 and AS3 ), comprehensive help files as well as the original Photoshop .psd design as a bonus.
We hope you’ll have fun with this precisely machined product from FLABOT !
Sample images graciously provided by Photos8.com
PS : You can download and check out the XML and help files (evaluation purposes) here : http://flabot.com/downloads/06/demo.zip