This is most likely the most feature rich image/swf horizontal arc scroller you can buy today.
Please view all of the six demo examples and keep in mind all we changed were the XML Settings, that’s all, they are all using the same swf !
With over 110 XML Settings, highly optimized code, AS2 and AS3 versions, tons of features, auto-play, mouse and slider scrolling this is the only horizontal arc scroller you’ll ever need.
This product can be used within your flash project or stand-alone embedded in your html site.
Don’t get scared by the amount of settings, once you download it you’ll see that it’s very easy to use and edit and every setting is clearly explained in the help file. Easy to use for beginners and an amazingly powerful tool for advanced users !
Main Features & Highlights- You get both AS2 and AS3 versions of the product so you can use it in any project
- Over 110 XML Settings, you can pretty much control everything from the XML without any need to edit in Flash
- Ability to have advanced effects on both the hover item and the other items (for ex. make the hover item larger and sharper and at the same time make all the others smaller, blurred and desaturated)
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian etc. (it can display all the common special characters)
- Autoplay with multiple options
- Can display square images, transparent pngs
- Total control over the arc geometric properties and behavior
- HTML Formatted tooltip text gives you the ability to format it however you want, use colors, bold, italic etc. (even small images)
- Comprehensive 20 page help in ms doc, pdf and html formats
+ so, so much more
Supported XML Settings (110+):As you can imagine with this many settings it would take ages to describe everything in detail, so here’s a quick outline. Please look over the xml sample & help file links at the bottom of the description for more details.
- product width and height (resizable with the ability to take up the entire window automatically)
- horizontal and vertical alignment of the arc scroller as well as fine-tuning (pixel level) of its position
- arc radius, elevation (arc height, can go up, down or have it straight) and arc angle controls
- change the position of the middle of the arc (so you can create elipses instead of semi-circles)
- distance between the items
- control the zoom, alpha and blur of the edge items (the “disappear” effect)
- set the percentage of the arc diameter where the items are not transformed (very important, adds a lot of flexibility)
- initial item string position as well as left and right padding of the item string
- maximum movement (scroll) speed and delay after mouse out
- ability to increase the vertical hover zone and fine-tune it’s position (pixel level) as well as control the percentage of the middle deadzone
- scroll with mouse on/off and ability to show or hide a hover zone debug area
- ability to bring the edge or center items to front in the stacking order (check out preview #6 as an example)
- ability to have a solid color, image/swf background (with original or stretch scaling) or no background
- item width and height as well as default item zoom
- select item on click on/off and swap depths on hover (bring to front)
- stroke size, color and alpha for all states (normal, mouse-over and selected) as well as the ability to use glow effect in order to apply shape stroke for transparent png images (awesome)
- loader animation color, scale, alpha and rotation speed
- item reflections on/off, reflection distance, reflection alpha, reflection height, reflection blur (separate x and y blur settings), top and bottom alpha, mask size, mask gradient balance, mask angle (cool and innovative settings, you can obtain some really amazing reflections)
- tooltips can be always on, show up on mouse-over, follow mouse or stay with the item, can be disabled
- tooltips can scale with the item or not, they can be positioned on top, bottom, left and right and also aligned as you want on each of the sides and on top of that you can also fine-tune the X and Y axis offset
- you can have square or rounded corners and you can also apply effects on the tooltip background (like glow, blur etc.)
- you can set the tooltip text padding in regards to the background as well as the default text alignment
- you can set the default text size and default color (global settings for increased flexibility, overruled only by the html formatting in each text)
- you can control the tooltip background gradient (top, bottom, balance and angle) and alpha, stroke size color and alpha.
- you can choose the mouse-over effects animation time and animation type
- you can set effects on the hover item and most importantly on all the other items. You can combine tons of effects for some amazing results. Here are the possible effects you can apply (each with their own settings) : alpha, scale on x and/or y (zoom), blur, desaturate, brightness, contrast, colorize, exposure, tint, rotation angle, horizontal or vertical movement. Once you discover the power of our effects engine you’ll understand what we’re on about.
- dual-mode auto-play ability that can either slide the items (linear scroll) or make “jumps” both with controllable speed and timings as well as animation time and type for the jumping mode.
- auto-play can either change direction or quickly scroll back when the string ends (cool) with customizable motion blur and animation time
- autoplay can be paused on mouse-over or not and you can set the number of items that have to be loaded before autoplay starts (or set it to wait until all items are loaded)
- ability to scroll using a slider and arrows (great for mobile touch devices, ex. Android powered)
- you can also scroll using the arrows only and disable the slider (ex. demo #5)
- you can set the slider position on a pixel level as well as resize the whole slider (length) and slider button independently
- ability to use the mouse wheel to scroll. You can also set the mouse wheel scroll direction.
- you can set the animation time and type for when the slider is used
- set how much the arc will scroll when the user clicks on the slider arrows
- you can set the animation time and type for when the slider is used
- set the amout of pixels it will scroll when the user clicks on the slider arrows
- ability to use the mouse wheel to scroll, to the best of our knowledge this is quite rare on horizontal scrollers. You can also set the mouse wheel scroll direction.
- you can also rotate the slider at any angle (vertical, oblique) if you need that in a more intricate design
- for each item you can specify the path, html formatted tooltip description, and the action to take when the item is clicked.
- each items action is completely independent from all other items
+ quite a few more, but we’ve probably already bored you to death
When purchasing this product you will get the complete editable source files (.fla, .as for both AS2 and AS3 ), comprehensive help files as well as the original Photoshop .psd design as a bonus.
We hope you’ll have fun with this precisely machined product from FLABOT !
Sample images graciously provided by Photos8.com
PS : You can download and check out the XML and help files (evaluation purposes) here : http://flabot.com/downloads/05/demo.zip