This is an awesome easy to use tool for your website or flash project. This rotator can display quotes, client testimonials or any text you think would be relevant to your visitors.
You can enable/disable the display of the arrows, author or quote number fields, set up the autoplay speed, first quote and many many more, it’s a complete solution that’s resizable and easily customizable to fit any design and available space.
It supports all the most common special characters and the help file includes instructions on how to embed other languages as well as how to optimize (lower) the file size of the swf by removing the ones you don’t need.
XML Settings (60+):- set the size of the rotator (width and height, in pixels)
- enable or disable slideshow (auto-play)
- set the time spent on each item in slideshow mode
- enable or disable randomisation (similar to shuffle in a music player)
- set up the css styles you want to use on the text fields
- set up the background, you can use a transparent bg, solid color or an image with multiple image resizing options (no resize, fit, fill, stretch, fitForced)
- enable or disable arrows for navigation, set up the arrow direction (horizontal/vertical), enable/disable auto play pausing when the mouse is over the arrows
- set the alignment of the arrows (top/middle/bottom for horizontal style, left/center/right for vertical style)
- set the X and Y axis offset of the arrows in regards to the actual quote
- set the arrow color, alpha and scale for both the normal and mouse-over states independently
- set the main quote width (it will resize vertically depending on text length) and set up the starting quote (ex. start with quote #5)
- set the main quote text alignment as well as the main quote block horizontal and vertical
- set the main quote text color, alpha, X and Y axis offsets, transition animation time and type.
- set up the transition intermediary effects : alpha, color (tint), scale X, scale Y, blur X, blur Y and blur quality. You can obtain very cool & interesting animations by tinkering with these, just like our first demo.
- enable/disable the display of the author text field as well as it’s text alignment, y offset compared to the main quote, text size, color and alpha.
- enable/disable the display of the quote symbols as well as their y offset, color, alpha and scale.
- enable/disable the display of the quote number as well as it’s text alignment, y offset compared to the main quote, text size, color and alpha.
- for each content element (quote/testimonial) you can enter HTML /CSS Formatted text for both the quote text and author text
You can easily change the font within the provided fla file and we also included the Photoshop psd design as a bonus.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Random Quote or Testimonial Rotator 01 AS3 Support Forum.