UPDATE 24 August 2008
With this update there are the followed options:
- Activate / Deactivate the random slideshow
- Activate / Deactivate the regular slideshow
- Activate / Deactivate links on images
- Activate / Deactivate tooltypes
- One additional text effect included in the pack
This file is running a slideshow of pictures and captions through external XML loaded at random or not at random following the xml nodes.
I setted to random way, the script prevents loading the same image where it is shown.
The effects of the caption included in the slideshow are two of the 66 that are in the XML CAPTION SPLITTER pack and it’s insert into the .fla file as #include statement. This mean that with one of the 66 text effects of XML CAPTION SPLITTER it will be really easy change effect of the caption.
The slide show instead comes from RANDOM SLIDESHOW but with the difference that is no longer used the setInterval to load a new pic, but the loading of images is decided by the function that determines the animation of captions.