This file is a clean looking, easy to use and flexible MP3 Audio Player that supports flashvars (you can specify it’s settings and songs from the html you embed it in, no need for xml), xml or just flash. It is amazingly flexible and easy to use, a great addition to your project !
Features:- Accurate scrubbing with jump-to-time tooltip
- Can be configured via action script (code and help file included)
- Can be configured via flashvars (code and help file included) – supports multiple files
- Supports xml playlist (code and help file included for loading xml playlist)
- Resizable; customize graphics with ease using a well organized Library
- No raster images, everything is vectorial
- Set your own artist name and/or song name for each song, or leave them to be replaced by ID3
- Play single file or multiple files (virtual playlist)
- When multiple files are loaded, previous/next buttons are shown
- Can be set to auto-load the audio file, or load it by user action (when pressing the play button)
- Can be set to auto-play current loading song, when ready, or play by user action (when pressing the play button)
- Can be set to repeat playback after the last songs has finished playing, when using multiple files, or loop, if a single song is loaded
- Can set the initial volume
(!) NOTE : The component requires at least 300 px in width in order to see all the controls and to prevent them for overlapping.
Enjoy this new release from OXYLUS Flash !
Support only on the Resizable MP3 Player 03 AS2 Public Support Forum