This is a neat image slider with a nice blurred background effect. It loads 2 sets of images (one for the background and one for the actual slider) and it uses a blitting technique to display the images (the same technique used for flash games – meaning that the slider animation is very optimized).
- can be compiled without a FLA file (more about this in the help file)
- change the width and height of the component and width and height of the main slider from the xml
- adjust slider speed and background blur settings
- easily change the font by creating a new font swf (a tutorial regarding this can be found in the help file)
- all special characters of the font are embedded (this feature is limited by the font’s capabilities)
- HTML formatting supported
- external links supported
- commented code, detailed help file
- very lightweight (around 32kb)
Demo photos courtesy of Photos8.org
Support only on Rotating slider with background effect AS3
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash !