RotoBox slideshow is XML driven 3D Flash slideshow, easy to use and very customizable. It is build in pure AS3 , all assets (button images and font libraries) are loaded externally. That means that you can change almost anything without even opening Flash.
For devices without flash support, jQuery powered fallback slider is included in package. Slider is specially developed to read data from same XML file, so every changes that you set to RotoBox will be automatically applied to fallback slider.
Package also contains simple WordPress shortcode plugin, for easy installation in WordPress websites, and embedding in posts, pages or theme code using different configurations.
- Type, number and color of boxes
- Transition duration, delay, depth distance, rotation radius
- Background image or gradient
- Optional background logo
- Shadows color, alpha, blur
- Button images, position, alignment, visibility (on, off or display on hover).
- Text fields size, position, color and alpha
- Text fields transition delay, duration and direction
- Use device or embedded fonts, format text using HTML formatting or CSS .
- Pause on mouse over (optional)
Credits and thanks:
- Images used in preview from photodune (not included in download package)
- Fashion Woman in Black and White by andresrphotos
- Pensive Woman Biting Lips by diego_cervo
- woman covering face with hat by diego_cervo
- Femininity by pressmaster
- Perfect Pose by pressmaster
- Woman Laying in Bed by elenathewise
- Woman With Exasperated Expression by iofoto
- Woman flinging long hair by iofoto
- Beautiful Brunette by zastavkin
- Pretty Young Woman Eating an Apple by simplefoto
- Beautiful plus size woman by zastavkin
- Blond boxing woman in black punching bag by CandyBoxImages
- Beautiful young girl by Lifeonwhite
- Tribal face and arms hands by phakimata
- showroom by lucadp
- White Brick Room by mKrukowski
- Free and open source eaze-tween tween engine by Philippe Elsass used for tweens.
- Bitfade’s Flash-runtime-font-loading libraries used for external font loading.
- Fonts used in preview are IstokWeb, SansationRegular, MgOpenModataRegular and angelina (included in package as swf font library).
- Fallback slider powered by jQuery
- swfobject used for embedding in HTML pages