RoundSlider component is a Flex 4 control that lets users select a value by moving a slider thumb between the end points of the edge slider track in a circullar or elliptical shape.
It’s based on the same mechanisms like HSlider and VSlider from Flex framework so it’s have it’s full functionality.
- you are not restricted to use it only as a circle, you can set not the same width and height to make it elliptical
- specyfing range between minimum and maximum values
- specify start and end angle of thumb range movement
- dataTip formatting functions
- restricting values to specifing intervals steps
With a power of Spark skins you can use it as a slider or for example a knob (see example).
startAngle – number which represents the point on round shape of component track skin part which is a starting point for thumb movement path
endAngle – number which represents the point on round shape of component track skin part which is a ending point for thumb movement path
tipHorizontalOffset – Horizontal offset from component center of dataTip position
tipVerticalOffset – Vertical offset from component center of dataTip position
What you get in the package:
- ready to use full source code of component with detailed comments
- full asdocs (component API reference)
- fxp file with source code of example application