Rubber Menu AS2
Menu component with elastic lines between draggable buttons.
documentation to view quick-start, component parameter options and starter
- Menu buttons can be set to be draggable or not.
- Menu buttons with mouse over and currently active menu item will
stay put on the spot.
- You can set the curviness and size of the elastic lines
- You can set a bevel filter for the elastic lines
- Duration of falling down and moving sideways can be customized
- Button up/down and sidewards swing distance and speed can be customized
- You can optionally set a fixed spot for menu items to move to when
- Shadows can be set at a fixed point or at a certain distance from
the menu items
- Predefined script offering automated fullscreen repositioning if needed.
- Menu item keyframe motion tween makes customization easier.
Before asking support, check FAQ topics on the FORUM
Buyers contact by email or flashden contact page only for support!