- If you have any question, please read F.A.Q’s first. If your question is not answered, please, do not hesitate to ask -
- If you are looking for an AS3 version -
Update v2 – December 2011
- Embed audio is included.
- The actionscript has been improved and the way to organize all the elements into the timeline and the library has been rearranged in order to modify the flash easier. The v1 used a lot of Scenes
- Now you can edit only one xml file to setup the e-card. The v1 had two xml files and had the same functionality.
- Now you can change the text of the sign at the beginning of the animation. You can also use the sign as a link to a different URL . You can activate or not this functionality from the xml file. In the v1 you had to open the fla file to edit the text. The link option was not available.
- The v2 allows you to change the animation display to normal/fullscreen. The v1 was forced to be displayed at 800×600 pixels.
- Display up to 5 different images into the billboards or banners which appear during the animation. The v1 only let you to use one image or logo.
- Now you can change the text of the neon sign which is beside of the chimney. This can be done from the xml file. This is especially useful for different languages.In the v1 the text was “Merry Christmas”, but each letter were a graphic symbol, so there was no way to customize the text, except by modifying the fla file manually.
- Change the final message of the e-card. HTML is supported and the animation will display an scroller if required. The v1 only allowed you to write up to 5 lines
- Change the text of the final button and use your final logo. For the v1 version, you had to open the fla file to modify the text
Update v1 – December 2008
- instructions_available_locally.doc or pdf - This file explains how to play the file locally (your computer) and how to play it on your server. This solves the issue related with the following message: “This animation can not be displayed from its current location”
- instructions_dynamic_text.doc or pdf - This file explains how to modify the dynamic text box of the final message.
It´s Christmas and Santa Claus is ready for it… but, Will Santa let the presents on time?
I hope you can enjoy and send this animation to many of your friends or clients on this coming season.
Ho ho ho!, and of course, I wish you a Merry Christmas!
I am sure if you like this animation, you will probably like my other stuff. Take at look at them.