This menu bar:
- is XML driven Button name and link for the button can be placed in the xml file.
- loads Url’s and Swf’s I’ve included a set of menu bars for both situations.
- is Self-aligning
The buttons can be aligned to the left, center and right on the menu bar. The alignment is also set up in the XML file, by just using one of the the words: left, center or right.
The preview here only shows centered menu bars, but you can see different alignments in this preview:
By the way the red menu is included in this package too.
- automatically gets the same width as the stage
- is easy to use The menu bar is a movieclip, which can be dragged to the stage or attached to the stage using the attachMovie method.
- is easy to customize I’ve included 3 designs, but you can adjust the movieclips that comprise the menu bar to your own likings and create your own design.
Usage and adjustment of the menu bar is completely explained in the readme file.