This is a good looking horizontal menu which is fully customizable by xml.
I can give a flash 8 version of this file. Please send me an e-mail after you purchase.
1. Add as many buttons as you want.
2. Each button can be given a different feel.
3. Links can be assigned to be opened in a targeted window or frame, to each button.
4. Colors of the text and background gradient for each button can be changed.
5. Animation speed can be controlled.
6. Gaps between buttons can be controlled.
7. Width and height for each button can be changed.
8. Font Size can be increased or decreased by using scaling.
How to use:
Drag & Drop the “menu folder” in your project’s library. Then change the xml to give the menu the look and feel you want.
You can control these settings via xml (“settings” node) or action script (given on the top in “menu” symbol).
1. buttonwidth – menu button’s width
2. buttonheight – menu button’s height
3. textXscale – scaling of the menu text horizontally
4. textYscale – scaling of the menu text vertically
5. shinespeed – speed with which shining animates – greater the speed slower the animation
6. showdelay – # of frames to wait before each buttons
7. buttongap – gap between each menu buttons
8. color1 – Color 1 for the menu button’s gradient
9. color2 – Color 2 for the menu button’s gradient
10. textcolor – fore color for the menu buttons
11. link – the link url to open when the button is pressed
12. target – target frame or window name
Setting 1 & 2 are the global settings while settings from 3 to 12 can be assigned to each button.
Please see the 5 xmls attached with the file, for reference.