Shooting gallery, within a gallery !This is a Flash XML BASED shooting game , within a gallery..!
Just shoot the targets, reveal the hidden pictures and market your business with some fun , before the time goes out.
This can be an excellent advertising and marketing solution for your business.
You Can Have Different Wall Pictures For Each Hidden PictureYOU CAN HAVE AS MANY PICTURES AS YOU WANT..!
The Project is XML Based and it is very easy to update.
All of the code in the class files are commented with detail , and a very descriptive help file included.
You have a wide play area via XML File
You can very easily play with the following values without opening the Flash file , via XML File.
- The Picture which going to be used as a “WALL”
- The Blurred Pictures (which will be revealed when all of the targets shot)
- Hidden picture’s blur value at start
- Metal targets’ durability
- Timer’s textColor , textSize , fillColor , fillAlpha & shadowStrength
- The Time Limit (Could be unique for each hidden picture)
- Targets’ appearing & disappearing cycle as miliseconds (Could be unique for each hidden picture)
- You can have a unique count of horizontal & vertical bricks for each WALL picture.NOTICE THAT EACH BRICK HAS A FAKED UNIQUE REGISTRATION POINT , SO THEY ARE ANIMATING FROM LEFT TOP CORNER , FROM RIGHT TOP CORNER OR FROM THE MIDDLE TOP CENTER RANDOMLY…
- You can define a link , and you can turn on / off the linking option (Could be unique for each hidden picture)
- You can play with “nextPicture” and “linkage” movieClips’ text , textColor , fillColor , default alpha & rollOver alpha values. (Could be unique for each hidden picture)
- TimeOutMessage’s Text(choosen randomly from a set of messages) , textColor , textSize , FillColor , defaultFillAlpha , rollOverFillAlpha & shadowStrength
Please contact me from my profile page for any questions , or just send an e-mail to apkarbedo[at]yahoo[dot]com
Thank You very much for your time.
ALL OF THE SOUND FILES USED IN THIS PROJECT ARE FROM “http://www.freesound.org” , except GunShot sound.
I’m grateful to following authors , for allowing me to use their awesome work in this project.The sounds of the regular wood targets’ explosions are from the Author “zimbot” (Keith W. Blackwell) You can reach the profile of the Author “zimbot” from the link below: http://www.freesound.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=1449999 The “metal clang” sounds you hear when you hit a metal target by gun is from the Author “AlienXXX” You can reach the profile of the Author “AlienXXX” from the link below: http://www.freesound.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=97763 The metal target’s explosion sound is from the Author “pugger” You can reach the profile of the Author “pugger” from the link below: http://www.freesound.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=388119
GunShot sound is from the “freeware” content of “http://www.flashkit.com” , from the Author “box o bullets”...Thank You very much for your precious time.