This is an AS3 version of my Simple Horizontal Images Scroller.
1. Add as many images as you want easily, just via xml.
2. Width and height of the scroller can be changed.
3. Swfs can also be loaded instead of images, on the thumbnails.
4. Horizontal scrolling starts working as soon as width becomes more.
5. Links can be opened in the same window or the targeted frame or window, assigned via xml.
6. Scrolling pane on the thumbnails, showing the description regarding that item. The pane scrolls automatically with mouse movement.
7. Scrolling on image or swf of the thumbnail also starts automatically on mouse movement.