A simple yet cool Images’ Scroller
I have updated the scroller for dynamically adjusting the thumbnails’ width according to the image loaded. Please send me an e-mail to get that new version. Please check a preview here. Update Preview
1. Add as many images as you want easily, just via xml.
2. Width and height of the scroller can be fixed. If no width and height are given then, stage dimensions are used.
3. Swfs can also be loaded instead of images, on the thumbnails.
4. Scrolling starts working as soon as width becomes more.
5. Links can be opened in the same window or the targeted frame or window, assigned via xml.
6. Tool tips can be showed for each thumbnail.
Action script and xml file are well commented.