This is a very useful music controller file with a very customisable appearence and function.
While it looks simple, if you take into account that all three versions have been obtained just by changing the xml settings, you’ll notice how flexible it is.
You can change all colors, line width, line spacing, number of lines, refresh rate, boost control, reflection etc.
It can play an unlimited number of audio files from it’s xml playlist.
You can use it in your flash projects or embed it stand-alone in your html pages to add music to your site/project.
Settings you can change in the XML file:- start playing on load on/off (it can start paused if you want)
- start buffering on load on/off
- sound volume amount
- shuffle (random) on/off
- sample spectrum time (refresh rate)
- number of bars used
- bar width
- maximum bar height
- minimum bar height
- spacing between bars
- top and bottom gradient colors independent for normal and mouseover states (you can use solid colors by setting the top and bottom colors to the same value)
- dynamic bar alpha depending on it’s scale (like the first example) on/off
- minimum bar alpha for the above variation
- boost bars height (if you’re using songs that are not very loud or set the volume low etc.), this fills up the bars more.
- reflection on/off
- reflection alpha
- reflection scale
- reflection distance from object
- add an unlimited number of audio files to the playlist
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash !
Support only on the Simple Spectrum Sound Controller AS3 Support Forum