Sleek XML Pill MP3 Player
This is a minimalist style xml driven MP3 pill sized player. The main purpose is a complete minimal design, for one mp3 to be repeatedly played. Perfect for background loops. The equalizer visual is a REAL equalizer, not just an animation, it’s reading the sound wave as it plays.
If you are looking for a full featured MP3 player rather than a pill player try this.
- Drag and Drop for easy implementation in your project.
- XML driven song, repeating a given mp3 file, perfect for background loops.
- The volume is remembered from the last time you used it, so a user only has to adjust your site volume once.
- mp3 is streamed (played as they are still downloading) for fastest playback.
- Equalizer is real, and shows the sound wave that is playing, not just an animation.
- 100% vector, scalable, resizable, and can you can easily edit colors, gradients, etc. right on the vector graphics in Flash.
- In addition to the drag n drop method, for advanced users this can be instantiated with script once placed into the library.
- Also for advanced users, when instantiated with script you can pass a false argument and it won’t load the xml, and you can use it’s method playMP3 to point it at sound files, if you want to use this for a sound board or music player, etc.
keywords: mp3, stream, streaming, player, pill, mpeg, 3, mp, mp-3, flash, controls, buttons, volume, download, sound, song, songs, track, tracks, sounds, .mp3, plays, widget, component, drag, n, drop, a, easy, xml, driven, simple, clean