- Highly optimized custom game engine
- In-code documentation
- Reskin ready assets architecture
- Easy tweaks for both Game and Engine perspecitves
- production quality assets
- sound FX and music included
- flexible sound system support
- CS4, CS5 and CS5 .5 project files included
- FlashDevelop project
- custom context menu support
- integrated ScoreSystem
- friendly API
- comments for core logic and functionality
HOW TO USE :
In order to compile the game simply
- Open the appropriate version of the FLA file included based on your Flash IDE version.
- Hit test movie and the game should be running at this point
A few customization tips : Open up the project Library. All assets used by the game are categorized in folders so it’s easier to make changes. Nobody likes messy projects
Here is a brief overview of the folders :
Contains all the raster assets used by the game. Note that rasters were used to gain performance. Feel free to use vector versions as well.
This folder holds all assets and clips related to card customization. You have full control over the look and feel of the card.
You can find the graphic elements that show on the cards here.
The game font used by the application
Contains Sound FX and Music
Game buttons , Screens. Simple and intuitive.
UPDATE : 24 / 05 / 2012
More games button visibility option has been added to CONST .as You can hide this feature if you don’t plan to use it.CONST .as addition ( code comments added ) :
- SHOW _MORE_GAMES_BUTTON_MAIN_MENU = true / false
- SHOW _MORE_GAMES_BUTTON_RESULTS_SCREEN = true / false