Slideshow – Basic with xml support
This is an easy to use slideshow which will only fade between images. You can setup so many images as you need with the help of the xml file.
You also can set the fade in and out time and the timer for the slideshow.
- New “loop” switch availible. Set the loop to false and the slideshow stop at the end.
- New “random” switch availible. Set it to true and the images display randomly.
- MultiXML Support with new recreate function
- PHP Script security update
- Some changes for better performance
- Now you can insert a link for each image with a target you need.
- Now a PHP Script is included. With this you can make a slideshow which generates itself. You only have to change a few parameters in the script and upload your pictures in a folder of your choise. The xml will be generated from the php script and you only have to insert, remove or update the images inside the folder.
Is this unlimited images?
I think yes. I´ve test it now with 210 images and it runs good. I have a customer too with round about 500 images and it runs well.
Can I change background color?
Yes you can. You only have to change the background color in your html code or direct in the fla file.
Do you support your work?
Normal support isn´t a problem. If you found failures in my items i will fix it to make my files better.
Can I easily change the size of the file to fit into a space?
Yes. You only have to open the fla file from the package and set the stage to the width and height you need. Then you make the swf new and thats it.
Note for all customers:
If this item is on your site and you want a link here please send me a message via my profile page. I add a link to your side here. Its a free advertisment for you and an example what other peoples can make with this item for us all.
Keywords: slideshow, image viewer, images, xml, php, automatic, dynamic