Sliding Portfolio AS 3 /FLASH CS3
UPDATED 20 /03/08: now with customizable starting slide in the xml as well as mouse wheel support & html links and html formatting on the textfield as requested. Keep them coming!
all code is AS3 compatible!
all content loaded by an external xml file!
This is one great site/portfolio template, which is entirely coded in AS3 in order to be fresh for years to come!
- This file resizes itself along with all of its contents so everything is viewed just they way it should. The stage will resize to the browser window size and everything else will position itself so the layout is exactly the same. Try resizing the browser window to see it in action! Its actualy scaling the image, not JUST resizing as most files of this type do, so your background never gets distorted!
- Tested & compatible with screen resolutions of 1024×768 – 1920×1080 (FULL HD)
- You can control the portfolio with both the buttons & the mouse wheel!
- You can add as many slides/pages as you want (actually at this size, no more than 20-25 slides can be used at the same time. this is a fault of the flash player, not the files!)
- Everything is controlled by an external xml file
- You can setup the slide moving speed and the speed of the home-portfolio tween in the xml file, no need to search through mindless code
- Published size is 40kb only
- You can use jpg/swf/png files for the slides
- You can use html links & formatting in the textfield
- You can use videos/forms/whatever, no problem!
- Very heavily commented code, there is at least one line of comments for each line of code
- Very easy to modify, both graphically and programmaticaly, the code is simple (but efficient) in purpose, in an effort to encourage easy modification & study of how things work in AS3 as well as to prevent brain damage by trying to modify it!
- Slick Web 2.0 design
- PHP Contact form included which will work in 100% of web servers, along with a very easy to modify php file
- Very extensive STEP BY STEP help file that will have you up and running within 5-10 minutes after getting the file
- lightning fast support & email response time & requests
Thanks for viewing this file, i hope you enjoy using it as much as i did creating it!
Other files created by me :