This tooltip’s design and code is one of the most advanced, you have the ability to create your own skins (unlimited number) into the tooltip and use them in any number project. The use and customization of this component is easy and we also created an awesome help file accompanied by a long 37 minute video tutorial on how to use and customize this.
All the preview tooltip instances were obtained only by altering the variables.
To include this tooltip into your projects you must follow six simple steps outlined in the help file.
You can change:- any color: background three gradient colors, stroke color, stroke size and transparency levels
- for the text you can change: font, color and size
- you have about 10 settings only for the tooltip’s shadow and of course you can toggle on / off the shadow
- you ca specify an image from your library to be loaded or not, the tooltip size will adjust according to this.
- you can specify the mask behaviour: left-right, right-left, top-bottom or bottom-top or leave it blank if you do not want any mask transitions
- you can specify the vertical/horizontal blur amounts and the alpha amount used for animating the tooltip
- you can also specify some settings for the tooltip’s tip, there is no tip in these skins but you can easily define a tip only by editing four variables.
- you can choose the animation time and type.
It’s a fun component to play with, many features, high usability… it’s definitely a best buy !
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Video tutorial part1 (please use related for the other 3 parts) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBLzDwOn-04
Support only on the Sliding Tooltip 01 Support Forum