This product includes Smart Banner, a simple finely-tuned banner rotator, plus the Smart Banner Management Tool, a one page PHP application which gives you or your client the ability to easily modify your Smart Banner rotator instance.
Smart Banner Rotator Features
- Dynamically display GIF images, PNG images, JPG images, and SWF files
- Rotate as little or as many banners as you wish
- Control the source path to each banner from the XML file or Management Tool
- Control the source path to the XML file from your HTML page. Name the XML file whatever you want. Store the XML file wherever you want.
- Apply a link for each banner from the XML file or Management Tool
- Set each link to open in a new window (or not) from the XML file or Management Tool
- Control separate time delays for each banner from the XML file or Management Tool
- Disable buttons, adjust canvas size, button positioning, preloader positioning and more within seconds from the FLA file
- Change the design of the buttons’ look and feel by editing one movie clip within the FLA file
Smart Banner Rotator Management Tool User Features
- Password protection
- Add a new banner – upload file, assign link address, link target and time delay
- Edit an existing banner – upload replacement file, assign link address, link target and time delay
- Delete banners
- See updates in real-time with the Smart Banner preview
Download includes: FLA file, XML file, PHP file, detailed help files written in HTML , and a complete set of sample materials which suggests the best way to embed the SWF and organize your banner images and other assets.
- 03.01.2010: Added ability to turn off numbered buttons from FLA file. Just Set “DisplayButtons” variable to false.
- 01.28.2010: Revised code to generate absolute paths. Authors have the freedom to place the tool wherever they wish.
- 01.28.2010: Added ability to disable security check.
- 01.15.2010: Added code to ensure XML file is never loaded from cache.
- 06.10.2009: Path to the XML file can now be passed into Smart Banner from the hosting HTML page.