- Calendar can display events in a month grid or days stack.
- Calendar supports multiday events. Meaning the event can be repeated over multiple consecutive days, including over 2 consecutive months if needed.
- Each event can have it’s own color for easier grouping of the events or you can apply universal color to it.
- Calendar supports Sunday to Saturday and Monday to Sunday layout.
- Each day can have virtually unlimited amount of events.
- Events can be time stamped for users to know when event takes place.
- Event can auto open if it’s date equals todays date.
- All data is stored in external XML file.
- Width and height are 305px and 405px.