• 9 unique particle systems.
• Easily adjustable colours and transparency
• Drag and Drop
Import package into your Unity 3D:
• Make sure your Unity Project is open in the scene you want to place files within the package.
Import to project:
• Double Click the included .unitypackage file then click on the import button after you have selected
what you want to import.
— or —
• Assets > Import Package > select the included .unitypackage file > Open > then click on the import
button after you have selected what you want to import.
Add to scene:
• Drag the desired Prefab directly to the Scene or Hierarchy from Project Window. The Prefabs will be
located in a folder within the folder Assets_By_Unluck_Activeden.
• Scaling an entire particle system requires adjusting multiple properties.