A unique menu with dynamic, pixel-perfect buttons, which are given a shine effect and an entirely ActionScript-animated stardust effect. All the user has to do is fill in the titles that will appear inside the buttons at an array in the first frame and where on the stage it is placed; so easy!
User can change many things in this file just by changing a variable – all of which are pointed out clearly and firstly in the code. These include:
– Changing the spacing between the buttons
– Changing the speed of the shine effect
– Changing the number of balls in the stardust effect
– Changing the speed of the fading in and out (alpha) of the balls
– Changing the speed (x, y) of the balls
– Changing the scale (scaleX, scaleY) of the balls
AS3. Flash CS3 or above.
All necessary code is commented.