This is a nice menu with stripes animation, which can show photos with each page you select.
Action script and XML file are well-commented.
Please check comments in the XML file for how to use help.
SWF SIZE WITHOUT EMBEDDED FONTS
These settings can be controlled in this XML file…
1. alphaspeed – speed for alpha animations – greater the speed, slower the animation
2. imagecolorstrength – color strength for the images when mouse move over
3. itemrandomshowdelay – random delay to perform before showing each item
4. itembackcolor – background color for the menu items
5. itemheight – height for menu items
6. itemtextcolor – text color
7. itemtextleftmargin – left margin for text
8. itemtextrightmargin – right margin for text
9. itemtexttopmargin – top margin for text
10. randomitembottommargin – random bottom margin that is used to overlap the items
11. itemtextshadowcolor – item text shadow color
12. itemrandomleft – random left position for items
13. itemshadowalpha – shadow transparency for the item text
14. itemshadowdistance – shadow distance for the item text
15. imageloadercolor – preloader color
16. stripesalpha – amount of transparency for the stripes
17. minstripewidth – minimum stripe width
18. maxstripewidth – maximum stripe width
19. stripesinitialalpha – initial transparency for the stripes
20. stripeshowspeed – speed with which stripes are shown – greater the speed, slower the animation
21. stripemovespeed – movement speed for stripes – greater the speed, slower the animation
22. stripealphaspeed – transparency speed for stripes – greater the speed, slower the animation
23. stripecolors – random stripe colors
A button node can be added in the XML file to show each button.
Each button node can have the following attributes…
1. text – text to show on the button
2. image – image to show on left for the button
3. link – link to open when the button is clicked
4. target – target frame or window in which the link should open
LOAD SWFs on BUTTON CLICK
An example version is attached with the file which loads SWFs that you assign via XML … please check.
- Images in the preview are purchased from www.fotolia.com and they are not included in the file you purchase.