Studio Allure XML Template is the brand new template by Webmarbles. The versatility of this template is enormous! Just have a look at the 4 different previews that are available. Each of these previews is built primarily making adjustments in XML and CSS files. No changes in ActionScript were necessary while making the different previews. All 4 previews are included in the download package the way they are shown in the demo. The frames used for the previews are free to use however you want! Of course, the dynamic setup of Studio Allure allows also allows you to create a completely personalized version of the website!
The amount of options available for Studio Allure actually is too extensive to describe into detail within this item description. Highlights of this file are:
- Completely XML and CSS driven!
- 10 highly dynamic modules, allowing you to create far more types of content pages!
- Over 1000 XML settings!
- 4 ready to use previews included in the package! It is as if you are buying 4 different templates at the same time!
- Advanced 3 level deeplinking!
- Progressive preloading of images ensure a smooth experience!
- Dynamic resizing of content based on visitor’s screen resolution!
- Included is a thorough 75 page PDF user manual guiding you through setting up your own website!
- Included video tutorials actually show you some of the more difficult procedures with voiceover!
Studio Allure’s framework is created in a very dynamic way. It allows you to set up main pages and sub pages, but also hidden pages. Pages that will not appear within the menu structure of the website but are available when targeting their hyperlink directly. This allows you to create a 404 error page but also enables more advanced features like the thumbnail -> gallery structure as shown in the gallery of the Frameless Preview.
Furthermore, each page and even each slide within the projects module has its own deeplink. This enables a smooth browser interaction with the website and allows you to send links directly to slides within your projects to other people!
The projects module is able to show different types of content within the frame of the website. It is the most important and thorough module of Studio Allure:
- 3 levels of deeplinking.
- Progressive preloading of content.
- Show images, SWF files and video.
- Use slogans/captions over the content and choose 1 of 6 animation styles to make them animate in and out.
- Zooming in and out of content and video while playing.
- Add interaction for single click and double click (zooming) on the content.
- Choose to show content in original size, fixed size or fullscreen size while playing fullscreen.
- Optional dynamic mouse cursor and media controls hide after a couple of seconds.
- Play and stop content as slideshow.
10 highly dynamic modules are available by default for Studio Allure. However, due to the dynamic setup of the modules, you are not bound to one type of content page set by them. For example, by only making changes to an XML file, you can turn the ‘contact module’ into a contact form, newsletter subscription page or tell a friend page. Different modules available:
Enables you to setup content columns in the content area. You decide the amount of columns, the amount of pages and the content to show within each column. Within each column it is possible to use 6 predefined elements: titles, body texts, 2 types of buttons, an interruption line and images.
Setup a dynamic contact form by combing contact form elements as a checkbox, a dropdown menu, a small text field or a large textfield in the XML file. No need to make changes within a PHP script, it automatically responds to the way you set up your contact form. Therefore, you can just as easily turn it into a newsletter subscription page for example! It is also possible to set a column of content in the same way as in the columns module!
Create an eye catching interaction with stacks of thumbnails as a visual submenu structure towards different galleries within the projects module!
Large Text module
An easy to use module that allows you to set up longer texts within the content area. All texts within Studio Allure are CSS decorated and HTML enabled!
Link List module
Set up an lists of hyperlinks to clients, your favorite websites or past projects with this module. It allows you to create groups of links stacked underneath different headings!
Your Own SWF
There are two ways to include your own SWFs within Studio Allure! Within the projects module (as shown in the Frameless Preview) and within the regular content area (as shown in the Sketchbook Preview).
Create external links to pages outside Studio Allure within the main menu as well as within the submenus!
This module allows you to create horizontal rows of content by choosing from the same elements as within the columns module!
Tell A Friend module
A modulation of the contact module enabling you to set up a tell a friend module!
The download package includes many files besides the purely necessary files for Studio Allure itself. For example, the source of the splash screen to choose between the different previews is also included. Files included in the download package are:
- All source files belonging to the 4 previews as shown in the demo.
- A thorough 75 page PDF user manual to guide you through customizing the template.
- Miscellaneous source files like: the splash screen to choose between the different previews, the floating dots file in the default preview, the wedding preview home SWF, a PSD of the sketchbook preview background and a vector version of the default preview’s laptop frame.
- All fonts required for the different previews.
- Solidbeats for letting me use Loopy 4 in the default preview!
- bluegestalt for letting me use Little Wings in the wedding preview!
- dan_djorgi for letting me use Belka and Strelka Back Home in the frameless preview!
- ChrisMooney for letting me use Down Town Jazz in the sketchbook preview!
- Ralph Vaessen for letting me use pictures of his beautiful brand in the frameless preview!
- Mark Lenssen for letting me use his photos in the default preview!
- Sawan Bruins for letting me use his photos in the wedding preview!
- Marieke Hattinga Verschure for letting me use her drawings in the sketchbook preview!