FLASHDEN FEATURED FILE!
2010.02.07 – FIX UPDATE
Fixed huge bug in AS2 version – in more than one Plane3D instance used there was choking effect.
Also added texture precision fixes for AS2 and AS3 version.
Pure actionscript generated 3d animations – both AS2 & AS3 versions (NO PAPERVISION3D OR OTHER HEAVY WEIGHT 3D ENGINE USED!).
Pretty lightweight – class code size is only 4kb!
Perfect for people who doesn’t know Papervision3D or other 3d engine, and want use some slicky 3d animations in flash projects (especially AS2 flash designers – easy to use actionscript code).
What you can change & customize:
- front texture (animated movieclip, static bitmap/sprite or just solid color)
- turn on/turn off smoothing for front texture
- back texture (animated movieclip, static bitmap/sprite or just solid color)
- turn on/turn off smoothing for back texture
- plane X, Y, Z rotation angle
- plane scale
- plane X, Y, Z translation
- focal length (for perspective calculation)
Documentation in PDF files available here:
- 7 usage examples (.FLA + .SWF + .AS) for AS2 version
- 7 usage examples (.FLA + .SWF + .AS) for AS3 version
- Plane3D_demo.swf (demo versions with code snippets)