Welcome to my Textured Rolling Balls file. The file is exactly what the title suggests: a ball with a texture.
The idea is that you can easily swap the textures by simply defining the location of the image file.On the MovieClip, you can define the following:
- Source to the texture (which is then applied automatically). The textures from the preview are included, but you can easily download more seamless textures from website to which I link in the documentation
- Effect of one keypress (strength)
- Friction with the surface
- Size of the ball (everything resizes automatically!)
- Turning shadows on or off
If you’re trying to costumize something, but you’re not quite succeeding, or you just want me to make a few changes for you, you can always contact me!
Joost’s latest file:
Other files by Joost: