Display country related data with this Flash application. No coding required, everything is done via XML files. It’s fast and easy. You will have your choropleth maps up and running in no time.
How does it work?
- The data to be displayed is saved in an XML file.
- There are two ways to assign colors to the data: make an XML table file or simply let the app automatically do it for you.
- Customize general settings, like border colors, by editing main.xml.
- XML driven
- written in AS3
- 246 countries and regions
- load multiple datasets
- zoom in/out
- draw country borders on/off
- auto coloring
- mouse over country to display tooltip
- selectable legend items to turn colors on or off
- built-in thousand separator function
- extensive documentation
If you have any questions please leave a comment or e-mail me.