Toggle Text Input is an editable label control that allows direct manipulation of a label display by swapping the label with a text input when editing the value of the label. The component is a Flex Spark component and therefore is compatible with Flex SDK 4 .x. Some of the features include, but are not limited to:
- Click on the label to edit the value
- Commit or cancel the changes made by clicking the confirm or cancel button
- Keyboard support – ENTER to commit, ESC to cancel, and TAB to commit valid change and cancel invalid change
- Validation support – compatible with Flex validators and possible to remain in editing mode (showing text input) when trying to commit an invalid change
- Easy to skin – completely skinnable and 4 sample skins included
Toggle Text Input is an effective way to present data and information that can be modified by users as the users can make the modification immediately whenever they want to change the value of a field. A good example is a page/screen displaying a user’s profile, as the user can both view and modify his or her profile in a single page/screen.
If you have any questions regarding this item please leave a comment on the item page or contact me via email: email@example.com