Defend the Castle!Tower Defense game starter kit
This package contains a Unity project of a basic Tower Defense game. The king has only a handful of guards left, and needs help to defend his castle against invaders!
Included in the game are the following:
• Models for the towers and walls. Also a rock and an arrow model.
• Nine non-animated models of monsters with several sets of textures for each.
• 5 different particles for shooting (using textured particles or models), and 5 particles for the hit-effect.
• A GUI interface with re-usable scripts (for use in other games!)
• All PSDs used are included with intact layers, so you can edit and replace GUI textures yourself as you wish.
• And a lot of other things! (All that you can see in the webplayer)
Castle from turbosquid.com.
Thanks to Wise Owl Studios for the enemy models! Contact them for further use of them commercially.
Textures on certain objects taken from cgtextures.com.
Sounds mainly taken from freesound.org.
Click with the cursor to interact with the buttons and placing towers.
WASD-keys to control the camera, scroll to zoom.
+ and – to change game speed.
k and l (-/+ respectively) to change game volume.
F9 for in-game menu.
The castle is under attack. The castle has guards, but the guards cannot last forever. Seemingly, one guard dies in defense each time an enemy enters the castle. You have been given the task of building towers with which to defend the castle!
The game is only rigged as a starter point. It has been intended that the buyer will extend and rebalance and tweak to his or her fitting.
2013.01.10: Updated to be compatible with Unity 4.