Tron Glow Text, another sequel to "Pixel Block Text Pro".
All letters are array-defined combinations in a 14×6 rectangle grid.
Any shape can be defined within the grid dimension.
- Multiple texts in sequence with auto loop option.
- Rotation around its own axis for each ball created out of a 12 keyframe
- Option to add a mirror reflection to letters
- Multi characters: Uppercase and Lowercase, common special characters
and ? ! !! $ ¢ – . and you can always create your own characters
in a 14×6 grid.
- Add filters, including glow, blurX and blurY
- Multiple colors(tints) possible for the blocks in each letter.
- Add customizable rings and shining lights to letters
- Choose different acceleration options and different ball matching
- Delay between letters
- Spacing between letters
- Minimum and maximum Speed/duration of blocks movements
Minimum and maximum Speed/duration of blocks revealing into position
- Horizontal and vertical blocks movement distances
- Horizontal and vertical blocks radial movements
- Direction of in/out blocks
- Scale and Fade in/out option for blocks
- Add an alpha flicker to blocks revealing into position